Few roles in society are as essential, yet underappreciated as a mother. Being a mother is a non-stop, overworked and exhaustive life, though it can also be one of the most rewarding. Whether they are your wife, your daughter, a friend or your own mother, they contribute immensely to society and the future of humanity in so many ways. So, this Mother’s Day it is a great opportunity to wish all the mothers out there a Happy Mother’s Day! For someone so important, it can often be hard to find the right words to put into a Mother’s Day card. But never fear! We’ve got you covered. We have the best collection of Mother’s Day greetings, quotes, wishes and images is intended to provide you with a wide assortment of choices to find the perfect words for her on this special day.
Here you will find 1) a general selection of happy Mother’s Day wishes, 2) Mother’s Day messages from daughters, 3) Mother’s Day messages from sons, 4) funny Mother’s Day messages, 5) Mother’s Day wishes to all the moms out there and 6) greetings for a mom to be. Enjoy and have a wonderful Mother’s Day!
Happy Mother’s Day Wishes
This first collection is a general collection of wishes for Mother’s Day which you could send to your friends, your wife, mother, grandmother or just about any mother. If you are looking for more specific wishes, see the categories which follow.
- May your day be as wonderful and perfect as you are. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for being such a great mother, teacher and friend. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You’ve always been our anchor, our foundation, our rock. Happy Mother’s Day to an incredible mother and wife!
- To the best mother and wife on earth: You are simply amazing! We love you!
- Thank you for raising me well. I am so happy to have an extraordinary mother like you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Beauty and brains you’re more than that, you are a great mother, a hero and a loving friend right from the start.
- You are loved, cared for, appreciated beyond measure. Happy Mother’s Day to my amazing wife!
- Mom, you always save the day. You are my superhero. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day Mom! I couldn’t be more blessed to have a mother like you.
- You an angel, you make everything more beautiful, and you are one of the most loving mothers I know. I am so glad to be your friend. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Each day passes and we love you more and more. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I can’t thank you enough for all your selflessness and sacrifices. I love you Mom!
- Mom, you took care of me all your life and I promise to always be there for you and care for you no matter what.
- Happy Mother’s Day to my best and favorite lady! I love you!
- I can’t tell and show you enough how much I appreciate you Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- God has given me so many things to be grateful for and, Mom, you trump them all.
- My heartfelt wish for you on Mother’s Day, is that you are healthy, happy, and loved each and every single day.
- There’s no one quite like you, thanks for all the things that you do. We love you Mom!
- Thank you for your never-ending love and support Mom! I hope your day is full of love and happiness.
- Mother, thank you for never letting me down! Happy Mother’s Day!
- You gave me your time, love, care and wisdom. That’s the best gift a child could ever have. Thanks Mom!
- I didn’t wish for a perfect Mom, but I got one. In my eyes and in my heart, you are as perfect as they come. Happy Mother’s Day Mom!
- You are the light in my world that guides me through and the center of my life, Mommy I love you.
- My dear wife, you’re a gift from above that we get to enjoy for the rest of our lives. I am glad you are the mother of my children.
- Happy Mother’s Day my dearest friend, I wish you the best of everything under the sun!
- The warmth of your embrace is the best memory I have growing up. I love your cuddles mama. Happy Mother’s Day!
- No one could cheer me up and love me at the same time as much as you do. Thanks for being the best!
- You are the sunshine that lights my day. Happy Mother’s Day mama!
- Thank you for making our house a home full of love and happiness. I love you Mom!